For over a century novice and expert anglers have chosen King & Bartlett for the privacy, exclusivity and productivity of this natural brook trout fishery. The crystal clear waters produce some of the finest brook trout, lake trout (togue), and salmon fishing in North America.
- Bird watching
- Hiking (on premises or the Appalachian Trail ½ hr drive)
- Wildlife viewing (Moose, deer, bear, coyotes, and much more)
- Antique Shopping (Rangeley and Kingfield 1 hr scenic drive from camp, for more info go to www.rangeleymaine.com)
- Sporting Clays
- Rifle Range
- Golf (Available nearby, for more info go to www.sugarloaf.com or www.rangeleymaine.com)
- Rafting (a day trip away, for more info go to www.raftmaine.com)
Registered Maine Guides are available to assist you in all of your outdoor pursuits. Their knowledge of the local conditions can enhance your stay with us. If you prefer to fish or hunt on your own, we would be happy to advise you on the hottest spots and best methods for your success.